Sunday 8 December 2013

Waiting for a ship at the airport..

When I started to love that special someone I never thought whether he would love me back or not..All I wanted to do at that time was to love him head over heels.And I did so too.I saw myself married to him 10 years down the line.I saw him as the father of our beautiful daughter.I saw myself getting old with him. I believed that he is the one for me.He is the one I'd share my first kiss. His hug would make me feel safe and loved.Even the thought of losing him would devastate me.These little dreams of mine started to associate them with nobody but him.I was attached or rather tied to those aspirations and thoughts coming true.It was the "Lets Grow Old Together" love which kept me going.My love is true..It's for real..I had never felt my heart suddenly beating faster on seeing anybody else.I had never had more butterflies than at the time he told me "You are the best girl I've ever met" I've never cried more than when he got hospitalized with the deadliest diseases and didn't even bother to tell me.He was worth my wait..though I believed he deserved someone way better than me or my love.

Little did I know I was waiting for a ship at the airport. The thought which itself shattered me became the reality.Words couldn't express my grief nor tears were enough  to pour the pain out of my heart. The dreams as well as the courage to dream again was no more.It was all over.Even today its difficult to accept this fact that in no way we could be together. There's this voice inside me which tells me there's still something left.There's still that "something magical" out there which is still there.If I were to get over him I would have done it already.But then why do my eyes get wet on remembering our times...our memories...us?
Why am I not able to imagine the same things which I used to imagine but with someone else? I don't know what it is..But all I know is that it is...
Psychology says that we never really stop loving someone.Either we still do or we never did.
I think its the first option..
Someday...maybe the airplane might land me to the ship...maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment